Friday, September 14, 2007

Kutztown University's New Professional Writing Blog

Ralph,

Next week, I'm going to make the announcement that the KU Professional Writing program has a new blog. It's at: http://kutztownprowriting.blogspot.com/ I am the moderator. Feel free to stop by and comment. I'm trying to get the Professional Writing students to dial-in. As a professional writer yourself, you might enjoy the discussion.

Independent Study student Brian Robinson is also making revisions to the Kutztown University Professional Writing Group Website. The blog will actually link directly into the website, once Brian is finished with the changes. Pretty cool.

One last point: I'm officially literate in HTML. I'm not a wizard by any means; however, I can edit a document and clean up junk in HTML. It's pretty cool to get that "coded" look into the world of software. Helps you understand how it really works.

DDDDD

1 comment:

Ralph said...

Good work. I'll check it out.