Saturday, September 22, 2007

Football picks

My son Joey, 8, and I did our football picks for this week's Money Mania contest (no point spread, just pick winners).

Joey's picks: College: Mercyhurst, Edinboro, Penn State, Uconn, PRO: Baltimore, Jets, San Diego, Kansas City, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Indy, New England, Detroit, Cincy, Denver, Cleveland, Carolina, Washington, New Orleans (42 points)

My picks: College: Mercyhurst, 'Boro, Michigan, Pitt, Arizona, Jets, San Diego, KC, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Indy, New England, Philly, Cincy, Jacksonville, Oakland, Carolina, Washington, New Orleans (also, 42 points)

We'll check back on this next week.

2 comments:

Dr. Downing said...

So, we're gonna watch the eight-year-old kick your ass at football picks?

Is that the game?

Can't wait for the results.

;-)

DDDDDDD

Ralph said...

That's the plan. I'll do some calculations here when I get a chance