Thursday, January 26, 2006

On the road

Traveling this week, so I'm out of the bar... Had a heckvua flight out of the Erie Airport yesterday. Short hop to Cleveland on the 15-seat Continental puddle jumper. Wouldn't you know after a month of nice weather, the dreaded "Alberta Clipper" has to blow into town the day I'm heading out. It was windy and you literally couldn't see anything outside the plane window but a wall of cloud. All the bumping up and down left my stomach in my throat...

Ralph

1 comment:

Ralph said...

Jim:

Thanks for the support. I feel more comfortable knowing you were in charge of the virtual bar than the physical one... based on the whole New Year's Eve scene. Of course, I haven't read your Hamas post yet. I'm about to get to it. I'll take it as a good sign that my house hasn't been firebombed yet by a guided missle.

Ralph