Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Got it going

I think we got this going. First off, I appreciate anyone who is reading this, because after all that is why I write, I guess. That, and to make some money on my day job I guess. Listening to this Penn State game. Penn State had a really great season no kidding. But like nobody expected it. They pretty much stunk for the last three years or so, but this Michael Robinson kid has come in and really dominated play. Yeah, their defense has been great, but you need to play ball control offense to play good defense - so you don't get tired out on D. And Robinson, who's got some great wheels, seriously contributes to a ball control 'O. Nittany Lions are up like 7-0. From what I can tell, they should crush FSU. Big 10 vs. ACC should rarely be a contest. Especially a good Big 10 team like PSU vs. a mediocre FSU squad this year. What more can I say. I've just fired up a bowl of BlackRasberry tobacco that my wife gave me for Xmas.. and am doing some thinking...

Let me welcome you again to Raph's place and encourage you to contribute. Over time I hope to build up a treasurary of luminaries to comment on various topics like sports, politics, music and pop culture. For example, we had a great dialgue today on (or was it a trialogue) on Ann Coulter and the merits of Kwanzaa. I personally don't get Kwanzaa, but my friend Dr. D seems to think there are some merits to it and that it has potential. As for the merits of Ann Coulter, that's a whole 'nother story. So, I'd like to move posts like that online from now on.

More later...

Ralph

No comments: