Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Bill-Cowboys

Opening line is Cowboys by 10. This seems like an awful lot for a Monday home game and the Bills have covered both their previous home dates. Granted, it is Wade Philip's chance to gain some revenge on a team that fired him - very unjustly it appears in retrospect, seven years ago. Heck, he made the playoffs two out of three years, and the Bills haven't made the playoff since! Anyhow, I think 10 is a bit much, and I expect the Bills to give the Cowboys a battle before collapsing in the fourth quarter and losing by 7-8.


Ralph

3 comments:

Dr. Downing said...

I don't like saying this, but I think the Cowboys will cover.

They look awfully tough...

DDDDDDDDDD

Dr. Downing said...

This has nothing to do with Bills-Cowboys, but I was thinking that you might want to change the tag line for Ralph's Place.

We seem to frequently tackle the subjects of sports, philosophy, Erie politics, mythology, literature, music, and history.

Maybe that's a bit stronger than a guy in his basement with a foosball table?

Always looking to improve the site...

DDDDDD

Ralph said...

Yes, I will try to do that...