Sunday, February 19, 2006

Republic of Tea

Sunday morning...and it's as cold as Dante's Ninth Circle of Hell outside.

I'm trying to get myself mentally prepared for music today. My band, Evolution Circus, plays a benefit gig in Sherman, NY this afternoon.

But the point of this entry is not music. Instead, I want to talk tea. If you enjoy quality tea as much as I do, The Republic of Tea sells a delicious blend called mate latte that will warm you up and really hit the spot.

It's a blend of cocoa and Brazilian mate, along with rooibosh, cactus flowers, almonds, and blue bottle flowers. In makes for a tremendous alternative to everyday tea and coffee.

Plus, it will make you feel good about yourself. I've been a devotee ever since a friend shared some with me a few months ago. It never fails to make me feel good.

Best,

Mike

2 comments:

Ralph said...

DoktorDee:

Speaking of feeling good, I ran into the Lupinator, the other night. For the uninitiated, Mike gives rave reviews to his chiropractor, Dr. John Lupo.

Dr. Downing said...

Absolutely. When Dr. John claims that you don't need to live in pain. he's right. He's fixed my shoulder, my knee, and my foot. He's the man.