Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wonder Boys

Did you ever see the movie Wonder Boys? Tremendous cast: Mike Douglas, Tobey Maguire, Robert Downey, Jr., some guy that looks Little Richard, Katie Holmes, John Boy from the Waltons. Plus it's all about writing, which is one of my favorite topics. And there's a sub-theme in there too, which is also one of my favorite topics. Someone recommended it to me like four years ago, and I finally got around to watching it. That should give you some idea of the speed I'm operating at. Anyhow, good music, great acting, so-so plot, but great theme involving writing, and good underlying stuff involving cannibas. Plus Katie Holmes is kind of cute in the whole pre-Tomcat stage.

Anyways, that's all I can say for now. What motivated me to watch the flick finally. Well, I had some severe back pain that was lingering for over a week. Finally, I freed up some time and took something for it. I think it got me in the right frame.

Cheers.

Ralph

1 comment:

Erie's Argonaut said...

I liked that movie a lot, too.