Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween




Apologize for the poor quality, but it's a low-grade camera phone.
Cheers.
Ralph
Oh yes, another great episode of Life on Mars Last night. The ending really tied it together. With about 10 minutes left, I was thinking that the show was starting to slip, than, crash, bang, boom, we got three or four quick scenes that tied everything together. Two of them were great Kietel scenes. And they even managed to tie in the cheezy acid trip scene from earlier.
Also, we had this exchange.
Cop sent back in time: Look it's Jim Croce.
Cop: Jim, I love Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown. It was my favorite song when I was a kid.
Croce: I just released that album this year.
Cop: Right, I forgot. Anyhow, stay away from small planes.
Croce: Stay away from the hallucinigenics.
There's an old screen writing addage about always closing with a bang. Leaves them wanting for more or something. The writers of Life on Mars seem to get this.

Ralph

No comments: