Monday, October 01, 2018

Bills Back to Sucking Again

Maybe it just took having some film on Josh Allen, maybe the Vikings were really overlooking the Bills and the Bills were just pumped up - probably a combination of both. Regardless, a Packers defense that had been giving up like 30 points a game going into Sunday, shut out the Bills 22-0. I guess the Bills D only gave up six points in the second half, but I kinda watched the game (on my phone as my son had a game) and it didn't look like we were scaring the Packers at all. Tremaine Edwards looked good and so did Tre'Davious White, from what I saw at least. There also looked to be continuing problems at the left cornerback spot - opposite White.

Bills play the 3-1 Titans at home Sunday. Titans have won three games by a total of 9 points and lost one by seven. Their last two wins have come against Jacksonville and Philly (their loss is go Miami). I really don't know what to make of them. Let's hope Bills offense can do a little more at home and maybe the defense will stand tough.

Without looking I'm calling the line as Titans by five.




No comments: